Cadets Members (14yrs – 18yrs )
The Sawtell SLSC Cadet Program offers a range of activities for the U14 to U18 age groups, catering for those who enjoy socialising with others through surf life saving, competing in a team environment, achieving surf life saving awards..
The Cadet Program provide cadet members opportunities to:
- – Gain appropriate surf life saving skills,
- – Move easily through different opportunities within SLSA,
- – Be motivated and have fun while developing skills,
- – Be inspired to stay involved in SLSA over the longer term,
- – Develop as an athlete and surf sport competitor, representing Sawtell SLSC at SLS carnivals
The Cadet Program includes activities that focus on life saving (including water safety and patrol participation); leadership development (including development camps, Nipper support and committee representation); competition training; and the all important social evenings and time to enjoy the beach with friends.